Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Monkey see, monkey do

So... I first had this *idea* to do a triathlon and was excited about it, but my butt's not moved yet -sigh- but then... last night, I hooked to my team online, corredors.cat and saw that one of my team members just completed a SPRINT triathlon, her and her boyfriend who's lost 25kg in 2 years and is new to sport. Geez... do I want to do it now!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so jelaous... I wanted to do it, yes, but seing others do it, others that I know, that is, makes me want to do it even more... mine will be a SUPERSPRINT but still... I am not going to go crazy on doing perfect transitions... however it happens will be great! So... there we go again... wanting to do like others, although I already had the idea!

Psychologist appointment tonight... get the tissues ready! And then... hopefully on the go... I want to, I need to, I CAN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment