Friday, July 30, 2010

I went for a run!

Well, that's a start I'd say... finally, no excuses, kids in bed by 8:30pm and I set out. It was still daylight which is always nice but it was sort of cloudy (and humid, yuck!) and cooler. I did my usual route and was surprised that after such a long time without doing a thing, I managed my (a little over) 4k run in a *normal* time for me. The time didn't matter much to me yesterday, I would have walked if needed but I didn't have to. The best was the amazing feeling after getting out there... felt soooooooo good, and feel so energetic today. Plus I weighed myself this am and to my surprise I haven't put any weight on, I have even lost a tiny little bit, woot!

So... here I go... I will try and see what happens... I assume/imagine, I will be doing a tri sometime. If it can be the one on Oct. 17th (I had a race in my city scheduled that day...) fine, if not, I'm sure there'll be lots more!

No comments:

Post a Comment