Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Wake up Jacky!!!

Tuesday, July 27th... what the heck am I waiting for???? I ask that myself. I have more than a reason to get my behind up and going, yet there's something stoppping me. I wish the human brain wasn't so complicated -sigh- or me, for the matter!!!! I have 3 wonderful little children who are my #1 fans, always encouraging me. During the day I feel so sure I'll go for a run in the evening. The evening comes and I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooo tired that I actually talk myself out of it... I'm self-sabotaging myself, why? Why? Why????????

I have a pshychologist appointment on Weds. Hopefully he can get me moving... won't like what I'll have to hear/say but... if it's got to help... I'm all for it!

I'm still looking at October 17th with pride... I always "critizise" (sp?) people who make castles in the air, but look at me... thinking of a tri and not training at all... slap!

I'll try tonight... if not, I better get my rear end in gear... a 10K on August 8th... I'll try getting up in the am... it's never worked but I can keep trying!

Geez... what a mess I am, but I know I can... I just gotta take that little step and keep going!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment