Thursday, August 5, 2010

Holy cow!

I've done it... I've signed for the I Triatló de la dona de Barcelona (http://www.triatlondelamujer-barcelona.es/) on September 12th!!! OMG... have I really done that? It's a promotional thing, first time it's done, translated it's the I women's triathlon of Barcelona with 300m swim, 8Kms biking and 2kms running. I signed up just upon knowing about the event wich was yesterday. The organization provides, through a sponsor (a bike shop), bicycles and helmets for the event. I reserved mine today! They've told me it'll be ready in boxes with my bib number and all, woohoo! Only about a month to go. I better get training!

How cool does this sound? I will be a triathlete!!! Sounds great!

Might not be able to do the Garmin triathlon in Barcelona in the end which was actually the purpose of the blog due to having a race the same day here in my home city of Girona, we'll see... depending on how hooked I become :p

So, things seem to be moving forward... a few goals in mind: lose a little weight before the tri date, enjoy, have fun and finish!

Went for a run both on Tuesday and Wednesday. Loved it all the way... wish I always had the stamina to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment