Sunday, August 29, 2010

Bike ride + swim + 5K

Ok, so I rode 13K on Friday and then headed to the pool for 560m of swimming. It was great. Feeling so much more confident in the water. Getting faster and loving it! Nice also to have the 2 sports back to back even if in different order :P

And today... 5K in Ripollet, running alongside with Xavi Papell who was a great help.I did walk the hills with him as he has an injury on his quads and he can't run hills but finished, finished well and could have done yet another lap to complete the 10K race but then again... I would have had to do that 2nd lap on my own and I think it would have been different! In the end 35:35 (would have been around 33 I'm guessing without stopping) and great sensations. Loved being able to be there for him too!

Rest day tomorrow and more pool on Tuesday! Woohoo! Might go for a bike ride tomorrow though :p, depending on what we end up doing... all kids are at school tomorrow... 2 days off for me before going back to work, yippee!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment