Thursday, August 19, 2010

On the right track... I think!

Ok... so I've started... I've been swimming and biking... woohoo! And... I'm LOVING it!

I first took the bike on Tuesday evening for a short ride. I have to admit I was dead scared going downhill and turning at the bends/curves but it's getting better! I took Paula and Jan swimming on Tuesday am and it was great... managed to swim 320meters... need to swim more... it was tiring! I also did underwater bike for 10 minutes and had a blast! In the evening, a little over 4km on the bicycle, on the roads and a 1.6km run... trying to see how it felt to bike and then run... geez... it was hard but... sooooooooooooo great! So I got all 3 sports in in just one day :)

I went for a run last night... I did over 2k warmup and then 4.175km that felt AWESOME all the way! I was soooooooooooo happy and felt fullfilled! This am, after droping Pol off at daycare I went for a bike ride... in the end, almost 20kms that felt great! Hopefully my bum will get used to it, LOL! Of course, my legs "demand" an explanation of what I've done to them, LOL but I'm loving the feeling, woohoo!!!!

So, I think I'm on track... need to swim more and bike a little too... I was less scared today... it was simply perfect!!!

Sept. 12th... here I come!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jacky,
    I like your bike! I am still looking for the perfect bike to purchase but life has been pretty crazy. Good luck to you with your TRI ventures:) I suck at the swimming thing....otherwise I might be tempted to give it a try too!

    ReplyDelete