Friday, August 13, 2010

I have a bicycle!!!!


So, on Wednesday, Xevi (what an awesome guy!) lend me a bicycle so I can start training! I'm so happy! I still haven't tried, it, true, but it's there in my bedroom. I just have to find the moment... I'm a bit closer to becoming a triathlete... OMG... less than a month to go! Will I be able to do it???? I need to get swimming regularly and getting out on "my" bike. I will be able to do more of it next week when Pol's back at daycare. I think I'll see plenty of the bike path :p

Xevi's in Helsinki right now, he's running the Helsinki marathon tomorrow at 3pm. Sending all my energy over to Finland! Go xevi Go! I just love the atmosphere in the running "world". I hardly know Xevi and he hardly knows me, yet, he's lend me his bike, he took the time to bring it to my house, he changed the back tyre and put air in both... that's what sport gives you. Lots of companionship. Gotta love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment